3.08.2010

Grant Wahl: Donovan in no hurry to leave Everton

Julie said that I was not allowed to post anymore article until I posted on my own opinion in some post. Well, I will do both.

I understand that the Galaxy have to put themselves first before anything else, but it is awfully ironic that Bruce Arena is at the helm of the this squad since he was all about his players going abroad when he was the coach of the national team. The only people in the US that want Landon to come back are those associated with the Galaxy. It's just unfortunate that our best player might not be able to ply his trade in one of the best leagues in the world on a full time basis - he definitely belongs there.


Grant Wahl: Donovan in no hurry to leave Everton: "LIVERPOOL, England -- It was, I have to say, one of the cooler goose-bump moments I have witnessed in a long time. As Landon Donovan took what was probably a goodbye lap after Everton's 5-1 win over Hull City on Sunday, the home fans at Goodison Park stood and cheered the 28-year-old American who came here a European washout and stands ready to depart, just 10 weeks later, as a beloved figure in this soccer-mad town."

No comments:

Post a Comment