4.13.2010

Next year, guys, next year

Two major soccer sites among the Webby Honorees:

www.ussoccer.com
www.uefa.com

So, Pete, we were talking in Denver about how much fun we all had with the pool for the 2006 World Cup and designated you to organize this year's bracket/contest/pool. We might need to brainstorm about how to integrate the blog as best as possible. My suggestion- you take the lead on initial team-a organizing and then we can figure out how to apply the contest to the blog.

P.S. Big game tomorrow- 3pm on ESPN2.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be happy to do that - I probably still have the 2006 stuff in my cube somewhere (perhaps it's time to organize the cube?) I'm thinking 2 points if you guess a team in the correct spot and they make it out of the group stage (1st or 2nd), 1 point correctly guess if a team does or does not make it out of the group. 1,000,000 points if you correctly predict that the US will win the World Cup.

    ReplyDelete