6.08.2010

US/England lineup

Julie and I were talking about this yesterday. I keep changing my mind on what I want and what I think BB will do. However, that won't stop me from posting my Tuesday, June 8th predictions as to what I think the lineup will be and what I would want it to be.

My BB Prediction:

Howard
Cherundolo, DeMerit, Goodson, Bocanegra
Donovan, Bradley, Clark, Dempsey
Altidore, Buddle

My Desired lineup:

Everything above outside of taking Clark out and putting Edu in. I would like Onyewu to start too, but I'm not convinced that he is ready for 90 minutes just yet.

What would everyone else like to see?

3 comments:

  1. Howard
    Bornstein, DeMerit, Gooch, Bocanegra
    Donovan, Bradley, Clark, Dempsey
    Altidore, Buddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard
    Cherundalo, DeMerit, Gooch, Boca
    Donovan, Bradley, Edu, Dempsey
    Altidore, Buddle

    Second Half subs: Torres for Edu and Gomez for Buddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desired:
    Timmy
    Cherundalo, Demerit, Gooch, Boc
    Donavan, Bradley, Edu, Beas
    Altidore, Demps

    Prediction:
    Timmy
    Cherundalo, Demerit, Goodson, Boc
    Donovan, Bradley, Clark, Demps
    Altidore, Buddle

    ReplyDelete